The average building uses 20% more energy than necessary.
Campbell, Inc. is committed to reducing unnecessary and inefficient HVAC energy use. Our mission is to save you money.
Energy management is fast becoming the number one priority for building owners and managers. Rising fossil fuel costs and environmental concerns are taking a major toll on the bottom line of every business and the need for an effective energy management plan has never been greater.
Our full suite of energy services includes:
- Energy Audits and Benchmarks – We conduct Energy Benchmarks to determine whether a building is using more or less energy than its peer facilities with similar occupancies, climates, and sizes. We then use this data to determine which systems could be running more efficiently.
- Ongoing Energy Management – Energy management is the process of monitoring, controlling, and conserving energy in a building or organization. First we monitor your energy consumption then use this data to find opportunities for you to save energy and money. We continue to monitor your energy consumption even after new systems or processes have been put in to place.
- Bundled Energy Solutions – Our Energy Management can also be bundled with BES. With BES, we will monitor all of your energy usage continuously.
- Building Automation – Building Automation allows you to stop stressing about whether or not you turned the light off- We offer automation services that will give the control to us. We will ensure that you will not be wasting energy when your systems are not in use.
- Earning Energy Certifications – We are continuously helping customers earn top-notch energy certifications. Our knowledge of the most efficient energy solutions enables us to provide high quality services.
- PACE – Property Assessed Clean Energy Program- We utilize the PACE Program to help customers with their R-22 phase out. Read more about PACE
- Retroactive Commissioning – Retroactive Commissioning is a quality assurance program intended to demonstrate the building is constructed well and performs as designed. We will measure your energy usage to ensure that systems are running as designed and create a maintenance program with you to keep systems running as designed.
Our energy services are proven to deliver results.
Campbell, Inc. can help identify problem areas, recommend and implement more efficient HVAC units and building controls, and improve preventive maintenance programs.
In short, we help you leverage energy-efficient advances in HVAC technology to achieve the following:
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Improved Utility Rates
- Regulatory Energy Compliance
- Tax Advantages
- Reduced Environmental Impact
Copyright © 2019 Campbell, Inc All Rights Reserved.