At least two-thirds of the United States has experienced or is bracing for local, regional, or statewide water shortages.
Campbell, Inc. offers a complete range of Commercial, Industrial and Institutional plumbing services.
Our Plumbing Division excels in all project phases from design/build to retrofit and repairs. Our general plumbing maintenance includes testing, repairs, and replacement.
Additional services we provide include:
- Backflow Certification – Most municipal codes will require the installation of a backflow prevention device at each cross-connection point found within the plumbing system. We provide the following services to keep your backflow systems in compliance:
- Backflow Installation
- Backflow Preventive Maintenance
- Backflow Testing
- Domestic Water Lines– Along with our commercial services, we also service domestic waterlines.
- Drain Line Services – Our drain line services keep pipes clean and efficient. We offer the following services:
- Cleaning and Replacement
- Electric Auger Equipment
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- Rehabilitation of Drain Lines
- Repair and Replacement
- Grease Trap Maintenance – A grease trap is a filter that kitchen wastewater flows through before entering the sewer waste system to eliminate oils. Large, commercial grease traps require regular maintenance so we offer:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Proper Disposal
- Process Piping – Our team is equipped to handle process piping maintenance as well as welding services. We provide:
- Regular Preventive Maintenance
- Welding Services
- Video Camera Service – Recording Findings- We are able to use imaging technologies to better assess problems that arise unexpectedly. We use recordings to:
- Locate breaks and blockage
- Identify Misalignment Corrosion
- Identify Foreign Objects
- Avoid Costly and Unnecessary Excavation
- Water Conservation Services – We understand the importance of being environmentally conscious. That is why we offer installation and maintenance of the following:
- Auto Water Dispensers
- Deduct Meter
- Low Flow Fixtures and Faucets
- Water Meter Certification – We complete regular water meter maintenance to ensure that the meters are working efficiently and read correctly. We comply with local code requirements and make appropriate recommendations.