Providing the City of Northwood with Strategic Solutions
As a longtime mechanical services contractor to the city of Northwood, Ohio, the Campbell team works in collaboration with administrators to anticipate needs and adapt to fit annual budgets and planning.
Campbell is proud to serve our neighbors in Northwood for more than 12 years, providing strategic solutions for the servicing, repair, and maintenance of HVAC and mechanical systems in a wide range of civic buildings.
Planning ahead and anticipating needs is essential because projects and budgets need to be approved annually by the Northwood city council. Additionally, many of the city’s buildings are 50-years-old or older. While these can present unique challenges, the Campbell team is very knowledgeable about such facilities and their systems and equipment lifespans.
Projects for the city of Northwood have ranged from rooftop air conditioning unit replacements and boiler updates to installing state-of-the-art building control systems and providing mechanical engineering solutions for building renovations.
“We have a great working partnership with Campbell and value the expertise they bring to help keep our community’s buildings running at their best.”
- Anticipate annual needs and develop strategic plans for maintenance, repairs, and retrofits
- Address the range of maintenance needs of older buildings
- Adapt to annual city budget and timeframes approved by city council
- Work in partnership with city administrators
- Provide expertise based on years of experience and knowledge of the city’s buildings and systems
- Ensure good communication throughout the project
- Delivered timely, on-budget solutions
- Collaborated on needs, priorities, and long-term solutions
- Worked within the network of support companies of the local community
- Convenience of Campbell offices and team based nearby