Our Experienced, Multi-Disciplined Team Accommodates Your Current
and Growing Needs
We have over 50 years of creating custom commercial HVAC designs and retrofits to handle any situation and scenario.
HVAC Multi-Disciplined Team Working Together For You
Know the players and what they do! The Campbell Inc. multi-disciplined team is your single source for energy saving mechanical systems, controls, and maintenance. We have over 50 years of experience in providing solutions and custom designs to handle a variety of situations and scenarios.
- We’ll first meet with your team and evaluate your facility or building to determine the best system to keep your environment comfortable.
- Our designers and engineers will recommend an efficient solution that will accommodate your current and growing needs.
- To keep costs in line with your budget, we can implement new or refurbished equipment in the custom design or retrofit of your energy saving solution.
- We are determined to keep disruptions at a minimum and want your building operational as quickly as possible so we will work with you to determine an optimal installation schedule.
- Taking cues from our designers, our HVAC technicians are proficient in customized systems and are committed to exceeding your expectations.
- Our HVAC technicians are extensively trained to comply with EPA, OSHA, and other governmental regulations and are required to pass rigorous, ongoing training.
- Full understanding of depreciation for qualified property investments for new HVAC components under the CARES Act
- Campbell Inc. plumbers and steamfitters are known for understanding every aspect of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning and how to solve problems no one else can.
- No matter whatever HVAC system and configuration you need, our plumbers and steamfitters will determine the most efficient, long lasting materials for structural integration.
- Campbell Inc. Project Managers will continually communicate with your team to ensure excellence in the design, installation, and implementation of your HVAC system.
- We provide thorough training so your building owner or facility maintenance director understands how to manage and maintain your system with confidence.
- If any future services are needed beyond your capabilities, our experts will be available for:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Diagnostic Services
- Automated Operational Services
Campbell Inc. is committed to creating energy efficient HVAC solutions for our customers across multiple markets including extending equipment life through proper preventive maintenance. From commercial and office buildings to educational institutions and medical centers, our team will deliver prompt, professional services that set us apart from our competitors. We are your single source mechanical services provider!
Campbell, Inc. can provide turn-key solutions for all your facility’s HVAC system needs. Our integrated single-source solutions cover mechanical systems, controls and maintenance.
From refurbished equipment, to retrofits, to HVAC repairs, we do it all.
With over 50 years of experience, the Campbell Inc. team has seen nearly every kind of commercial HVAC configuration. We have created custom designs and retrofits to accommodate a wide variety of problems and scenarios. As such, we also have access to a large amount of refurbished equipment to keep your costs in line and your building running efficiently.
Our custom designs and experienced, multi-disciplined team allow us to solve problems that no one else can, especially notoriously problematic processes and systems. Campbell, Inc. is licensed to operate in the states of Ohio and Michigan and we will produce significant savings for you with our preventative maintenance and Lifetime Guarantee Program.
Technicians complete the following training:
- 10 Hour OSHA Safety
- Aerial Lift Safety
- Arc Flash Safety
- Confined Space Safety
- CPR / First Aid
- Drug Free Workplace Compliance
- Lockout & Tagout Safety
Licenses Held By Campbell Incorporated:
- Michigan Boiler Installer License
- Michigan Master Plumber License
- Michigan Mechanical Contractor’s License
- Michigan Plumbing Contractor License
- Ohio Boiler Contractor Registration
- Ohio HVAC License
- Ohio Hydronics License
- Ohio Plumbing License
- Ohio Refrigeration License