Energy Efficiency And Mechanical Services Optimization
Our automated mechanical systems control HVAC, lighting, central plant, and critical operations to save you money and optimize systems.
Our Building Automation Services (BAS) is one example of the many ways we provide energy saving solutions and mechanical system optimization. By monitoring the performance of your mechanical systems, we can save you energy and money while keeping critical systems online.
Campbell, Inc.’s Building Automation Team includes dedicated and specially trained mechanical system designers, installers, and service technicians. We deliver automated systems for controlling HVAC, lighting, central plant, and critical operations for higher system efficiency and more consistent performance.
After installation, we provide:
- Operator Training
- Onsite and Online Technical Support
- Regular Mechanical Service Maintenance and Updates
- Emergency Service
- Energy Efficiency Performance Reporting
- System Monitoring and Analysis
- Proper Control of Energy Use and Comfort
- Set Occupied and Unoccupied Times