Improving Air Quality With
Testing and Balancing
We compare performance field data with the intended system design.
Testing and balancing is important for your HVAC system because it compares actual field data on performance with intended system design to verify your investment. Our trained and certified technicians follow strict guidelines during all HVAC testing procedures:
- During retrofits or construction we review/evaluate design documents and compare them with equipment standards
- During start-up and preventive maintenance we monitor field data and report actual performance
- Once observed data is recorded we report to owners/project managers
- Campbell, Inc. understands the value of maintaining air quality and recognizes that it is far less costly to prevent an indoor air quality problem than it is to fix one
Campbell, Inc. technicians can help you maintain a more comfortable environment at your facility for all occupants through regular HVAC testing and balancing of your system and controls.
We are a member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
ASHRAE focuses on building systems, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, refrigeration, and sustainability within the industry. Our HVAC testing and balancing procedures allow us to measure the air quality of your environment.
Preventive maintenance and proper air filtration are critical factors in providing and maintaining indoor air quality. Our technicians can help you determine the correct products for your specific application and maintain your system components to both avoid problems and improve the quality of your facility’s air.
Campbell, Inc. provides a wide range of testing and balancing procedures:
- Infrared Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Vibration Analysis & Balancing
- Oil & Refrigerant Analysis