Energy Management for Commercial Buildings
The average commercial building uses 20% more energy than necessary. Campbell, Inc. can make marginal solutions that will result in significant savings.
Campbell, Inc. has over 50 years of experience keeping HVAC systems operating at peak efficiency levels. This equates to energy and money savings for our commercial building owners, contractors and managers.
We guarantee maximum energy efficiency because:
- We maintain detailed records to guarantee equipment service and/or upgrades happen on time to avoid waste.
- We can retrofit existing HVAC systems whenever the payback savings warrant.
- We offer energy audits by a specialized team to review a wide range of factors impacting energy usage.
- We implement sustainable preventive maintenance programs to optimize mechanical systems.
ASHRAE states that HVAC systems can account for between 40% and 70% of commercial energy bills.
Our comprehensive energy management services get results.
Campbell, Inc. solutions have proven that marginal reductions in energy consumption produce significant savings in operating costs.
Our energy management services include:
- Building Automation Systems
- Bundled Energy Solutions
- Load Shedding
- Preventive Maintenance Programs