Our Relationship Network,
Working For Your Success
Campbell Mechanical Services® partners with ABM and uses Linc Service® to provide energy audits and commercial mechanical and HVAC upgrades.
We keep your building comfortable and efficient through industry advancements and expertise.
Campbell Mechanical Services, a family owned company, is focused on long term preventative maintenance operations with our clients. We help building owners and managers with design, engineering, installation, maintenance and repair of their HVAC systems. When we discover a building that is ready for an overall energy audit and upgrade, we work with ABM to help make it happen and then we continue our maintenance relationship with the updated systems.
- HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- HVAC Repairs, Retrofit and Custom Builds
- Commercial HVAC Mechanical Solutions
- HVAC Testing and Balancing
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Building Automation
- Energy Automation and Management
Linc Service® Procedures Include:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Repairs, Retrofits and Replacements
- Engineering and Recommissioning
- Energy and Sustainability
Our Source For Best Practice Processes
About Linc Service®
Campbell is a franchisee of the Linc Service® system. Linc has developed the process and procedures that successfully maintain HVAC systems. The maintenance procedures have been tested by hundreds of companies across the country, which validate the process as effective.
Using the Linc system is one more reason we are confident in our Preventative Maintenance and Guaranteed Lifetime Protection programs. When the upgrade on your building are complete, the maintenance will be ongoing. Campbell is here for you for a long term relationship to keep your building running efficiently.
Campbell’s Partner For Complete Building Envelope Energy Upgrade Projects
Campbell partners with ABM when you are ready to enhance your building performance with reducing utility and operating costs. Our team of energy experts is here to do a full building envelope energy audit. With this information an upgrade plan will be generated. ABM’s ability to support the financing of these projects and to help you earn credits for your energy achievements make many of these project feasible.
- Half of our customers are on the Fortune 500 list
- 110+ years of experience in building maintenance
- Over four billion square feet of buildings serviced every day
- Over $400 billion in potential annual energy savings for U.S. commercial and industrial facilities