Are You Ready for Winter?
You may be ready for Winter, but is your HVAC System? This heating system maintenance checklist
works to combat system breakdowns, which can save you discomfort and costs associated with
emergency heating repairs.
← Back to Highlights
- Clear registers and vents to keep rooms warmer and systems working efficiently
- Program thermostats for the best comfort and efficiency
- Test Carbon Monoxide Detectors to ensure they work properly
- Remove all items and debris surrounding heating equipment
- Change furnace filters to allow adequate airflow and lower consumption